Virginia Beach Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Divorce, and the events leading up to it, can leave you feeling sad, angry, confused and scared. At Hood Law, as experienced family law attorneys, we understand the emotions you are experiencing and we are here to guide you through this difficult time.
This firm has been helping clients achieve successful legal solutions for several years. No matter the situation, we will take the time to clearly answer your questions and carefully explain your options. We then advise you on the best course of action to meet your long-term goals.
The experience we have as an attorney representing men and women in family law matters includes:
- Divorce - including contested divorce, uncontested divorce and military divorce
- Child custody and visitation - including establishing parenting time schedules and establishing both legal and physical custody
- Child support - including explaining the Virginia child support guidelines
- Division of property - including explaining equitable distribution, properly classifying your assets and debts and valuation issues
- Alimony / spousal support - including permanent alimony, temporary alimony and rehabilitative spousal support
- Military divorce - including representing servicemen and women, as well as their non-military spouses
- Separation agreements - helping build the foundation for an uncontested divorce
We also have extensive experience in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning
- Power of Attorney Documents
- Advanced Medical Directives (Living Wills)
Contact the caring Virginia Beach attorneys who aggressively protect your interests
To discuss your family law or estate planning matter with an experienced Virginia Beach lawyer, please schedule a confidential consultation by calling or contacting us online. Let us help you achieve your goals.
Beach Tower3330 Pacific Avenue, Suite 200
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451